1) Berberine has been used clinically as an over-the-counter medicine for the treatment of diarrhea, but modern pharmacological studies have confirmed that berberine has significant anti-heart failure, anti-arrhythmic, lowering cholesterol, resistance to vascular smooth muscle proliferation, anti-platelet, Anti-inflammatory and other effects, so it may have a wide range of important application prospects in cardiovascular system and nervous system diseases, and it is being paid more and more attention.
2) In addition, because of its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, berberine is involved in cosmetics, health products, and anti-inflammatory for external application. In recent years, its application and development have become more and more extensive.In addition to human medicine, food, cosmetics (special cosmetics, pharmaceutical cosmetics, etc.), veterinary medicine (chicken, duck, fish, shrimp), biological pesticides (instead of pesticides), protection for green plant and vegetable, in recent years, especially in Europe, America and Canada , Australia, New Zealand and other regions, medicines are also generally replaced by berberine, which is more environmentally friendly
1. Production cycle: One cycle of soaking method usually needs 25-28 days.
2.Complete and perfect equipment configuration
3. Cost advantages：the origin of medicinal materials for the low purchase price
4. Huge Scale Production Workshop
5. Quality advantages：The content difference between titrametric method and HPLC inspection is small. The content of palmatine and jatrorrhizine meets the standards of the Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015, and the heavy metals meet the standard for export.
USD $ 30.50 - 277.00
USD $ 39.50 - 532.00
USD $ 1158.00 - 4344.00
USD $ 77801.00
USD $ 1.00 - 20900.00
USD $ 8700.00
USD $ 58.00